I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Followers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

aDIKK !

Fitri always said to me ' kalau ada jodoh tk kemana ' , ' nk tgk kowg cm dlu ' .. His word make me want back to thats guy ! ARGGGHHHH ! is it true ? sometimes i think i need him ..
but sometime tah la ...

Now , we starting text back ..! oh !what will happen next ? i also dun know ...
I dun want hope anything from him ..I think so ...why im saying thats coz he starting cl me as ADIK ! pergh ..shocked lo ....
And I know my relationship with him just brother and sister only ...So , fitri ...do you think he want me back ?
wait and see what will happen kay ! hope sgt ap fitri said come TRUE ..

3 comments:

  1. wahhhhh..nice story chubby gurl...agaagaga

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe ..
    thanks la ....
    but boroy also in this story la

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhhhhhhh....not bad gak boroy da dlm cta nie....ngeeeee~~...

    ReplyDelete